San Francisco Downhill Walking Tour
Premium San Francisco Walking Tour with Ferry Cruise & Sausalito experiences
35+ Attraction, San Francisco Walking Tour Itinerary:
San Francisco Walking Tour Highlights
Loved by customers
Sharlene was the bomb.
Very thorough and we loved the coffee stop in North Beach.
A great time
Shocked how good this walking tour was. My husband and I had a great time.
Chinatown was spectacular
Sharlene's walking tour of San Francisco, especially in Chinatown, was spectacular especially the stop for dim sum.
Cable Car Barn Museum was a nice touch
Our Guide was an expert on Alcatraz too so we learned so much more about Alcatraz Island than we did on the official Alcatraz Island tour
Walking tour was good fun
Goofing around in San Francisco on the walking tour was good fun. Good experience. We plan on coming back and doing this again.
Walking tour had it all
Cable car ride, bay cruise, Chinatown, Grace Cathedral, North Beach, some Fisherman’s Wharf and Sausalito. Could not ask for more.
We got to do extra things
We were the only people on our tour, so we got to do extra things such as relax inside the beautiful Fairmont Hotel. Our guide mixed things up a bit based on our interests which was really nice of her.
We want to thank Sharlene!
Inside the cable car barn museum. The actual powerhouse for the San Francisco cable cars.
- Experienced, Knowledgeable Tour Guide.
- Only Downhill walks. No Uphill.
- Golden Gate Bridge included (see from Ferry Cruise).
- Ferry Cruise to/from Sausalito.
- See Alcatraz close up from Ferry Cruise.
- Visit Sausalito (small Mediterranean town with great SF views)
- Ferry Cruise offers outside and inside seating.
- Ride the famous Cable Car (fee not included).
- More outdoor experiences.
- Unique, creative tour stops.
- Ferry / Bay Cruise.
- To avoid the crowds.
- Freedom of a walking tour.
- No uphill walking.
Take a 25-minute ferry cruise from The San Francisco Ferry Building to and from Sausalito on this tour. The Sausalito ferry goes right by Alcatraz and the boat often slows down so you can get great views of Alcatraz Island. You will also get water views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Plus $8 (Cable car) and $13 (Ferry)