Private Full Day San Francisco Tour
50+ Attraction, Full Day San Francisco Tour Itinerary:
San Francisco Tour Highlights
Loved by customers
Cable Car Barn Museum was a nice touch
Our Guide was an expert on Alcatraz too so we learned so much more about Alcatraz Island than we did on the official Alcatraz Island tour
Private Tesla Car Tour
John provided us very comprehensive tour in such short order. We did so much and was very efficient in the Private Tesla Car Tour
We got to do extra things
We were the only people on our tour, so we got to do extra things such as relax inside the beautiful Fairmont Hotel. Our guide mixed things up a bit based on our interests which was really nice of her.
- Private experience with no other customers on tour. 2, 3 or 4 passengers maximum.
- Experienced, Knowledgeable Tour Guide.
- 7.5 hours in private luxury transportation plus walkable stops
- Stop at Crissy Field for the best views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Relaxing 25 minute Ferry Cruise from Sausalito.
- See Alcatraz close up from ferry cruise.
- Visit Sausalito. Shop, Eat, Explore!
- Drive down Lombard Street (crooked street).
- Freedom of a car tour that can stop anywhere.
- Many Unique, creative SF Tour Stops.
- Visit Twin Peaks, Haight Street, Chinatown.
- Ferry / Bay Cruise.
- No uphill walking.
- Want Hotel Pickup and Hotel Drop off after the ferry cruise.
Take a 25-minute ferry cruise from Sausalito to the San Francisco Ferry Building on this tour. The Sausalito ferry goes right by Alcatraz and the boat often slows down so you can get great views of Alcatraz Island. You will also get water views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Ferry Cruise offers outside and inside seating.
Plus $14 (Ferry)