Sausalito is known for its luxe accommodations, acclaimed chefs at farm-to-table restaurants, and art galleries. Don’t forget about all the on-the-water experiences. Sausalito is the ideal destination for sailing and kayaking around the San Francisco Bay. At the end of each day, whether you you were out on the water or hiking in the trails, slip into your luxe accommodations at the Casa Madrona, Inn Above Tide and Cavallo Point Lodge. Are you looking at wedding locations in Sausalito? We have you covered there too.
Sausalito brings together stunning views, small-town charm and plenty of opportunities to dine and shop. Visitors and residents agree with Coastal Living’s ranking of Sausalito as the third-happiest seaside town in the country. After all, Sausalito offers world-class dining, artists, boutiques and so much more. Whether you come here to live, work or play, you’ll love all that Sausalito has to offer.
Things To Do In Sausalito
1. Explore By Bike.
2. Take a Kayaking And Boat Tour.
3. Take a seaplane ride.
4. Visit Sausalito’s Houseboat Community.
5. Explore Old Marinship Shipyards.
6. Visit the Bay Model Visitor Center.
7. Take the kids to the Bay Area Discovery Museum.
8. Stop at Golden Gate Bridge.
9. Hit the trails to the Marin Headlands to get sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
10. Visit the Marine Mammal Center.
11. Stop by the the Sausalito Sea Lion Statue.
12. Shop on the Bridgeway Promenade.
13. Visit the Art Galleries.
14. Relax at the Spas.
15. Eat at the renowned Sausalito restaurants.
16. Wine tasting at the great local wineries.
17. Spend the night at one of the local hotels.